Top Ten Books If You Are In The Mood For Something FANTASY (#3)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. 

Top Ten Books If You Are In The Mood For Something Fantasy!

I'm going to go with (mostly) standard recommendations, but these are all books that you HAVE HAVE HAVE to read!

1. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton: 
This book is AMAZING! I was SO lucky to receive a review copy, because its not just fantasy, and has a badass heroine but tackles DISCRIMINATION and EMPOWERMENT and AAAH!

2. Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard
I ADORE THIS SERIES! It's the BEST THING EVER. Glass Sword was one of my MOST anticipated reads of 2016 (even though I got it in 2015) and I LOVED every minute of it!

3. Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
To be quite honest, I liked this SO much more than the Grisha Trilogy (mostly because you know that HUGE spoiler in Ruin & Rising? Well, I read it on Goodreads before hands, and it did not surprise me, so.)

4. The Selection Series by Keira Cass: 
I had The Selection on my shelves for a really long time, but never got around to reading it until the buzz around The Heir hit the roof, and en route Australia, I bought the e-books of The Elite and The One and read it all in ONE NIGHT!

5. STOLEN SONGBIRD SERIES: 
This is one of the MOST underrated fantasies of all time, because it a BRILLIANT/ AMAZING/ MIND BLOWING/ SPELLBINDING series, and not that many people have heard of it! I could NOT recommend it more!

6. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman:
I don't have anything to say about this book that I haven't already said here

7. Nexis by A.L.Davroe: 
This is a Sci-Fi and a fantasy book, but it was SO GOOD! I loved EVERY minute of it, and you will too. Review here

8. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer:
I've only read Cinder and Scarlet so far, but there has been a definite SPIKE in awesomeness from Cinder to Scarlet, and I can't WAIT to read the rest!

9. The Heroes of Olympus Series:
A Sequel to Percy Jackson, I spent ages 12 to 16 reading these books, and while then ending definitely disappointed me (SERIOUSLY? EVERYBODY IS OKAY?) but I would still recommend it!

10. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah Maas: 
AAAAAAAAAAH. Enough said. No GO READ IT!

ALSO, ENTER MY GIVEAWAYS!! (LINKS ON RIGHT)

No comments:

Post a Comment