Stacking The Shelves #16 - The One Where I Import A Book

Hello Lovely Bloggy People!

It was a super stressful week college wise, because I had a whooping 23 SUBMISSIONS to make yesterday (WHAT EVEN) and after finishing all of them, the professor changes the deadline to THE 16TH OF AUGUST. That's HALF A MONTH AWAY. SIGH.

So, I'm going to be sitting here, sipping my iced tea and enjoying my weekend after college today and FINALLY read The Mirror King!

But, more importantly, WHAT DID I SHELVE THIS WEEK?

FOR REVIEW:
From Netgalley:

1. Glitters by Aprilynne Pike (Thanks You Random House Childrens!)

CAN YOU LOOK AT THAT COVER? I am DYING inside at the sheer AWESOMENESS of the work of art. ALSO THIS IS A FANTASY NOVEL IN VERSAILLES WITH TECHNOLOGY AND DRUGS AND GOD HELP ME I'M FLAILING AND I CAN'T STOP.

From Edelweiss:


1. Fear The Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh

THIS IS ABOUT WITCHES. AND ECCENTRIC WITCHES. AND CONSPIRACIES. I AM SO SO SO IN.

From Serial Box:

What is Serial Box?
They are a publisher of high-quality, serialized fiction. It's like a TV show--episodes each week building to a season finale-- but written by some of the top authors in the biz. 

I recently got contacted by a lovely intern and they offered me the first two episodes of ReMade:
Written By: Matthew Cody, Kiersten White, E.C. Myers, Andrea Phillips, Carrie Harris, and Gwenda Bond

Synopsis From Goodreads: You live. You love. You die. Now RUN. ReMade.

Every minute, 108 people die. 
On October 14th, 2016, from 9:31-9:32 p.m. EDT, 23 of those deaths will be teenagers. 
Now they are humanity’s last hope for survival. 

Awakened in a post-apocalyptic world and hunted by mechanical horrors, these teens search for answers amidst the ruins of civilization. Fate, love, and loyalty face off in this adrenaline -pumping YA adventure.

ReMade will unfold in 15 episodes.


BOUGHT: 

1. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon:

This cover is SO BLOODY gorgeous I could not stop staring at it for at least three hours after I got it. I've heard nothing but great things about this one, and I'm SO excited to finally own it!

2. Some Boys by Patty Blount:
(YES, This is the book I imported!)

I've been obsessed with finding new books about rape and abuse as good as Asking For It by Louise O'Neill, and I stumbled across this one that I read about a while ago and I just HAD to have it!

What books have you got this week? Any on here that you're dying to start or get your hands on too?

Link me up and I can't wait to visit your blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment