A Million Books in November 2016 - Wrap-Up!

EEEK! I finally have gotten around to doing my second ever Wrap-Up post, the first being August of this Year.

What have I done this month? Well, I went to MY FIRST EVER COMIC CON! I went with two of my closest friends, we blew up a WHOLE lot of money on merch and food and pretty much fangirled over EVERYTHING.

This month was also the month of #rereads! I re-read Maggie Steifvater's The Raven Boys so that I could FINALLY start reading the rest of the series, and also Leigh Bardugo's Six Of Crows because I FINALLY got my hands on Crooked Kingdom and I NEEDED to re-read it all.

Page-views This Month: 10,023


I have read a WHOOPING Thirteen books this month! I'm also falling over myself in an attempt to make SOME headway on my TBR and all the #reviewcopies but I keep requesting more because I LOVE BOOKS, OKAY?  and the pile just keeps increasing.
You know how this goes, right?



Our Chemical HeartsThe Boy Is Back (Boy, #4)The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)




Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)Whiteout (ReMade #1.9)End of the Line (ReMade #1.8)The Weight of Zero



Unnatural DeedsCruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe, #1)

Like I Said, I'm only SLIGHTLY addicted to requesting Review Copies, and buying books (DUH.)
For Review:

1. Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
2. The Boy Is Back by Meg Cabot
3. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Steifvater
13. A List of Cages by Robin Roe
14. Alterations by Stephanie Scott

BOUGHT:
1. Empire Of Storms by Sarah J Maas
2. Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
3. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
4. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
5. Magic Study by Maria V Snyder

6. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
7. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

Bookstagrammin' is SUCH A FUN THING TO DO! I adore sitting around and taking pictures, and attempting to make things look pretty! Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL Instagram Giveaway!




I haven't been around the blogosphere THAT MUCH this month with Comic Con, a mini three day vacation AND college starting up again this month, but I will definitely be doing an Around The Blogosphere next month!

That's about it! Link me up to your Wrap-Ups or Posts, and I will be visiting them ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment